Low Sutton - Masham
At Low Sutton we provide two double bedrooms with en-suites, both having beautifully designed king size iron beds taking pride of place. Our beds have deep good quality mattresses, goose down duvets and plump pillows, with patchwork quilts to give that homely feel.
Both rooms have a hospitality tray and reading material provided. We do not have televisions or radios in the rooms as we feel this will interfere with the comfort of other guests, however we do have a flatscreen digital TV with freeview located in the spacious guests lounge.
The en-suite is appointed with a raised 90cm square stone shower tray with a Nabis glass hinged door and aqualisa shower, white porcelain washbasin and toilet.
The en-suite is appointed with a white concept showerbath with glass curved bath screen fitted with an aqualisa gravity fed shower.
The Aga produces delicious meals lovingly created by Judi who has many years of experience using the versatility of an Aga. Seasonal home produce and locally sourced ingredients are essentials to produce that special meal to remember.
If you require any evening meals please specify at the time of booking your accommodation whether you require 2 or 3 courses and advise of any special dietary requirements (allergies or food intolerances) so that Judi can cater for your needs in advance. We are not licensed to supply alcohol but you are welcome to bring your own wine.
Judi has prepared a list of some of her favourite dishes to whet the appetite.
Alternatively if you wish to eat out locally in the Masham area we have prepared a list of Restaurants and Public Houses for your consideration. Booking in advance may be advised.
booking & cancellation policy
Making a booking verbally or written (letter or email) is a contract to be honoured by both parties. We offer a genuinely warm welcome to all our guests who come to share our home working hard to make your stay with us enjoyable.
We realise that occasionally circumstances change and arrangements need to be altered. We are always understanding and will try to rearrange accommodation accordingly, but we only have two letting rooms so each cancellation is 50% of our income and as a rural location it is not always possible to re-let accommodation at short notice that has been reserved in advance.
We reserve accommodation to be available to you on the dates you specify. If you do not occupy that accommodation after you have reserved it, and fail to notify us of your desire to cancel your reservation at least 5 days before your visit, you are still obliged to pay for it as we have kept it available for you (to the exclusion of any others) when you requested it. We therefore politely request that you please give as much notice as possible of any cancellation.
Advance bookings (more than 5 days prior to arrival) require a non refundable deposit of £40 per room.
payment options for booking
- Cheque payable to Mrs J. Smith.
- For those with internet banking we are happy to accept BACS payments for deposit payments, and on departure if you have a personal card reader issued by your bank. Those wishing to pay for their entire stay in advance by BACS should do so 7 days in advance by prior arrangement. Bank details will be made available at time of booking, if using this method.
- Online by Paypal (We will send a PayPal invoice to your email address which you can pay with a standard credit/debit card, you do not need a PayPal account). Open your email, read the invoice and see the PayPal payment button. Click the payment button in the email and log into the secure PayPal payment page. Review the details of your invoice and click pay.
- Alternatively you may prefer to pay the full amount when booking using any one of the methods explained above.
payment options on departure
- The balance is payable on departure either by cash (pounds sterling), cheque, direct payment from your Paypal account if you have one, or by Debit card/Credit card using PayPal Here Chip and Pin Card Reader which accepts either Visa, Mastercard or Maestro cards.
Your room will be ready for you from 4pm on the day of your arrival. If you wish to arrive earlier that is fine but must be by PRIOR ARRANGEMENT, as we may not always be available at other times.